Calling all models…What an Opportunity!
Project Green Search is a nationwide campaign aimed at inspiring people to think about how to align their careers with their environmental, social and humanitarian ethics, serving as a platform to connect mission driven people with sustainable businesses and organizations in the modeling, spokesperson, design, fashion, entertainment and arts arenas.
The 2009 Search:
Project Green Search is looking for the next green “it girl:” The woman who wants to take a stand, get noticed, and align her career endeavors with her personal beliefs, to be an advocate for the environment, animal welfare, fair trade, and human rights. She’s a model, spokesperson, host, brand ambassador and all around green model citizen, for progressive, sustainable, ethical companies, from fashion & beauty to cars & computers. Are you the one?
Meet Project Green Search judges
- Josie Maran, professional model and founder of her namesake natural beauty line, Josie Maran Cosmetics;
- Darren Moore, TV personality, eco-consultant and adventurer and co-star with Adrian Grenier on the Planet Green (Discovery Channel) series, Alter Eco;
- Deborah Lindquist, trail blazing, A-list, eco-designer with a cult like Los Angeles following;
- Michael Kaliski, CEO and Producer at Omniquest Media, specializing in environmental and socially driven media & entertainment projects;
- Starre Vartan, eco-fashion advocate and writer extraordinaire
- whose model-activist career coined the term “green model.